Exchange 2003 to 2010 PST Migration
Use Exchange Server PST to export PST from Exchange 2003 and import into Exchange 2010. Generate PSTs files for mailboxes larger than 2 GB in size.
- Key Features
- Create PSTs from Exchange 2003 Server. Import into Exchange 2010
- No size limits, can create PST for mailboxes over 2GB in size
- Standard PST file format
- One tool works with Exchange 2003 and 2010 servers
- Easy to install with an intuitive graphic user interface
- No Powershell commands to learn
Ver 5.2 Released!
Exchange 2003 to 2010 PST Migration is specifically designed to help you quickly migrate mailboxes from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 server. Install this simple to use tool on your Exchange 2003 server and select mailboxes to export to PST files. Once the export process is completed, install and run the tool on your Exchange 2010 server. Select the mailboxes to import PSTs into and your job is complete. Mailboxes of any size including over 2GB are supported.
Main Features and Benefits
- Export PST files from Exchange 2003 Servers
- Import PST files into Exchange 2010 Servers
- Supports exporting PST files for 2 GB or larger mailboxes
- Importing PST files into Exchange 2010 online archive
- Easy to install and intuitive graphical user interface