Exchange 2010 PST Import Export
Exchange Server PST will help you Import and export Exchange 2010 server mailboxes. Exchange administrators familiar with Exmerge would appreciate this as a replacement. With it’s easy to install and simple to use graphical interface, you no longer need to learn complicated PowerShell commands to export mailboxes to PST files.
- Key Features
- Export mailboxes from Exchange 2010 to PST files
- Import PST files into Exchange 2010 mailboxes
- Interface similar to Exmerge
- No complicated PowerShell commands to learn and use
- Standard PST format
- Easy to install with an intuitive graphic user interface
Ver 5.2 Released!
Exchange 2010 PST Import Export is ideal for Exchange 2010 administrators who quickly need to export any size mailboxes to PST files and import any size PST files into Exchange 2010 mailboxes. It’s easy to use intuitive interface eliminates the need to learn complicated PowerShell commands. Its built-in scheduler automates task of generating PST files in providing solid practical backups of mailboxes.
Main Features and Benefits
- Export Mailboxes to PST files from Exchange 2010 Servers
- No complicated PowerShell commands to learn
- Powerful built-in schedular for generating PST files overnight
- Import PST files directly into any mail archive solution supporting PST files
- Standard format PST files can be used to import into any program with PST support
- Easy to install and use with a graphical user interface