Windows Server Monitor
Use the Windows Server Monitor to monitor all the critical components of your Windows server and save downtime. Proactively receive email or text messages when your server is running low on disk space or one of the critical monitored services is stopped. Monitor CPU utilization, Memory utilization, Network utilization and much more.
- Key Features
- Monitor most critical components of your server
- Option to restart stopped service
- Receive email or text messages alerts
- Easy to install with an intuvitive graphic user interface
Ver 5.2 Released!
Windows Server Monitor is a must have tool for any critical Windows server. It monitors the critical components such as available disk space, CPU utilization, Memory usage, Network utilization, Windows Services, and much more.
Main Features and Benefits
- Real-Time monitoring of critical server components and services
- Instant notification by email or text messages
- Re-start a service automatically upon a failure
- Easy to install and use with a graphical user interface